Thursday, December 4, 2014

Integrity Toys Lottery: That Holiday Feeling Poppy Parker


I can't believe I forgot to post this--but there was a lottery for a limited edition of 800 Poppy Parker doll, That Holiday Feeling, retail $120, who is currently in stock. W club members submitted their names to a drawing, and the lottery will be held December 15. Poppy will ship shortly thereafter.

This lovely doll has the FR white skin tone with black hair and green eyes, and lovely red lips. She's dressed in a wonderful white gown with embroidered bodice and red accents, and includes a red cape trimmed with "fur." She also includes lots of accessories: gloves, pearl jewelry, a clutch, muff, and red kitten heels.





2 comments:

  1. Poppy isn't as desirable as the FR line for me (it's something about her mouth that can be off-putting), so one has been enough for me so far. This is a spectacular outfit, one that reminds me of the classic Barbie fashions. I'll be on the lookout for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promised myself to stay away from purchasing 12" gals as I need all the spare money I can get to afford my sybarite addiction... however when I saw That Holiday Feeling Poppy I couldn't resist! I'm always a sucker for a Christmas doll and this is one of the nest I have seen in years. Hope I get lucy in the lottery!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your thoughtful, on-topic, and relevant comments. We'd love to start a discussion here.

Please note that links, off-topic, and irrelevant comments won't be published.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...